Wednesday, October 16, 2013

liquid diet day 3 - 10/16

If you remember, I weighed 252.5 on Monday morning.  As of this morning, 2 full days into my liquid diet, I am down to 246.5.  No wonder I am so cranky and tired!  My body is completely out of energy!

I decided to make one small tweak to my "meals" today to hopefully keep the beast away that shows up at 3pm every day.  For breakfast and dinner I am doing my normal shakes (1 cup soymilk, 2 scoops protein powder, and sprinkle of sugar-free pudding).  Lunch will be my "big" meal of the soymilk being increased to 1 1/2 cups.  I hope that does the trick for my mood as well as my energy!

In non-diet news, I have mixed feelings about my date on Saturday with the guy I met on Match.  He seems like a wonderful guy, just what I deserve.  But on the other hand, his kids are MUCH older than mine, so we don't have that in common.  Plus, he definitely doesn't want more kids.  Before I heard that definite NO from him yesterday, I was ambiguous about having more kids.  I am very happy with the 3 I have, but wouldn't need to be talked into having more.  But I hate being limited and hearing his no makes me REALLY want to have more.  I think I knew this in the back of my mind all along, since I can't bear to get rid of the baby clothes from my kids "just in case"...

No comments:

Post a Comment